A local La Porte warehouse is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their team!
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Shift Schedule: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The primary responsibility of this position is to have the ability to use an RF scanner and to accurately, neatly, and productively pick orders to a box in all areas of the shipping department. With the additional ability and/or knowledge to manifest shipments and load shipments.
- Unload and unpack incoming shipments and import containers.
- Picking Responsibilities:
- Responsible for picking orders to a box in a neat, accurate, and timely manner.
- Removes package from conveyor line onto pallets and organizes them based on size and weight.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning, and sweeping area.
- Removes all garbage and cardboard throughout the day to dumpster or contractor.
Cleaning duties, sweeping floors, keeping shelves neat and clean, keep equipment in neat order. May be required to perform other warehouse function(s) as needed. Other duties may be assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must like working in a faced paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and grow
- Responsible & Dependable
- Be on your feet 8 hours a day with constant movement
- Can lift up to 60lbs on occasion
If you meet have experience similar as listed above APPLY NOW at www.meador.com then call Diana at our Deer Park office at 281-542-7348.